Omitir los comandos de cinta
Saltar al contenido principal
Desplazarse hacia arriba
Inicio de sesión

Travel Authorization for Minors

The document issued and authorized by the consular official, through which both parents authorize the travel of their underage child outside of Peruvian territory, either alone or accompanied by one of them. This document is valid for only one use and is turned in to the Peruvian migration authority.

Special Cases
It is possible that only one parent grant permission to travel in the following cases:
  • When the other parent has died.

  • When the minor has been recognized by only one parent.


  • Please schedule your appointment in advance
  • Certified copy of the child's birth certificate
  • Identification document of the parents requesting authorization.​
  •                -If parent/s are Peruvian citizens, please bring DNI.

     -If parent/s are not Peruvian citizens, please bring a passport (the document that  identifies  parent/s in their country of origin)

  • Information relevant to the trip, such as: city of departure, city of destination, departure date, return date, etc.
Following the provision of the Peruvian National Superintendent of Migration, in the case of Peruvian minors residing abroad who have stayed more than three (03) months in Peru, they will receive a mandatory Travel Authorization.

Se recuerda que el pago por el trámite puede hacerse en efectivo o con tarjeta VISA o MASTERCARD. Sin embargo, el último día hábil del mes SOLO podrá pagarse en efectivo​​​​



​ ​

Central Telefónica:
(202) 990-5400 (La atención telefónica solo se realizará de lunes a viernes de 2:30 pm a 4:30 pm)
(202) 230-9992 (No se dará información sobre trámites)
1(202) 900-5912
Correo Electrónico:
Horario de Atención:
De Lunes a Viernes de 08:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Para tramites: Solo con cita) (Para recoger documentos: Sin cita)
Puede usar los siguientes correos solo para consultas:;;;;;