The document issued and authorized by the consular official, through which both parents authorize the travel of their underage child outside of Peruvian territory, either alone or accompanied by one of them. This document is valid for only one use and is turned in to the Peruvian migration authority.
It is possible that only one parent grant permission to travel in the following cases:
- When the other parent has died.
- When the minor has been recognized by only one parent.
- Please schedule your appointment in advance
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- Identification document of the parents requesting authorization.
-If parent/s are Peruvian citizens, please bring DNI.
-If parent/s are not Peruvian citizens, please bring a passport (the document that identifies parent/s in their country of origin)
- Information relevant to the trip, such as: city of departure, city of destination, departure date, return date, etc.
|20.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US dollar in local currency.
For local currency equivalents , see section
Following the provision of the Peruvian National Superintendent of Migration, in the case of Peruvian minors residing abroad who have stayed more than three (03) months in Peru, they will receive a mandatory Travel Authorization.