Foreign nationals wishing to do business in Peru must obtain a business visa, unless the country of origin of the citizen has an agreement with the Peruvian government to allow travel to Peru without a business visa for this purpose. This Visa is mandatory for anyone who is going to conclude a contract.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (HERE)
- Present a valid passport.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Letter from the company stating the purpose of visit, duration of the same, and that he has sufficient economic support to cover all expenses during the stay in Peru.
- Letter from the Peruvian company, where travel is tied to a specific national counterpart, stating the reason and time thereof, and that he has sufficient financial support to cover his expenses.
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee, US $30.00.
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- Every peruvian visa will expire, if not used, within six (6) months from the date of issuance.
- During the formalities of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- Se recuerda que el pago por el trámite puede hacerse en efectivo o con tarjeta VISA o MASTERCARD. Sin embargo, el último día hábil del mes SOLO podrá pagarse en efectivo
This information answers general cases. If you require specific information not answered in this page please access to Frequent Questions or consult the Consular Offices.