The death of Peruvian citizens in the states of Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Kentucky and Delaware can be registered in the Consular Office in Washington DC. Deaths which occur outside of the mentioned districts cannot be registered in Washington DC. Applicants should locate the Consulate which corresponds to them.
- Foreign death certificate.
- DNI (Peruvian Identification document) of the deceased.
- The registration request can be made by any person (Peruvian or foreign) who is interested.
- After the registration, the Consular Office will give one (1) certified copy free of charge.
- Registration of death can take place at any time.