ENTRY TO PERU: COVID-19 BORDER REQUIREMENTS
Latest updates - 13 April 2022
1. All passengers arriving by air into Peru should complete a
health affidavit from (Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization)
whithin 72 hours of their flight: https://djsaludviajero.minsa.gob.pe/dj-salud/
2. Pre-departure testing/vaccination requirements to enter
- International travellers into Peru are required to provide
proof of double vaccination against COVID-19. Children aged 12 years and under
- A third vaccine (booster shot) is required for people aged
18 and above (residents in Peru) to be considered fully vaccinated.
- If unable to provide proof of vaccination, passengers need
to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of their
- Children under 12 years of age are only required to be
asymptomatic to be able to travel.
3. Passengers must wear a KN95 face mask or two face masks (one
mask must be a surgical mask) during the flight.
*Where to obtain PCR tests for outbound flights from Australia? Histopath offers express testing and results at their airport clinics. Visit test2go.com.au for more information.