Foreign nationals planning
to visit Peru must hold a passport with at least six months of validity from
the date of entry to Peruvian territory.
The rule is of general
application, regardless of the immigration status applied in each case. Failure
to comply with this regulation will result in the Immigration Authority not
allowing entry into the country.
To know if you require a visa to enter Peru, see the following
link: Requerimiento de Visas para Peruanos Extranjeros
At a Post Office
1.Download and print the paying slip (do not cut it nor change the size of the document).
2. Check the consular
fee to be paid according to the requested process.
3. Go to a Post Office with both the amount to be
paid and the paying slip.
4. Bring the paying slip and voucher that will be provided
by the Post Office after the payment is done.
5. VerIfy that the Post Office voucher includes the amount
paid and the date of payment.
1. Check the consular fee to be paid according to the requested process.
2. Make the transfer of the amount of the
Consular Fee to:
Account N°: 10640940
Sort Code: 09 02 22
Account Name: Consular Fees
Bank: Santander UK
3. When proceeding with the transfer, include as
“Observation” or “Reference” your name and surname.
4. Print the aknowledgement of transfer.
5. Bring the printed akcnowledgement of transfer
to the Consulate, which has to show your name as reference, and the account
number and sort code to which the payment was made.
THE TRANSFER WILL NOT BE RECOGNISED IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT
BRING THE PRINTED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF TRANSFER.