Resident Working Visas have to be requested in Peru. In order to apply for this type of visa you need to contact:
Dirección General de Migraciones y Naturalización – DIGEMIN
(Peruvian General Directorate of Immigration and Naturalization)
Avenida España 730, Breña, Lima
Phone: 332-1268/ 330-4066
Once the visa has been authorized by the Peruvian immigration authorities, the Resident Working Visa can be issued by any of our consulates abroad. You need to inform the immigration authorities in which consulate you would be able to claim your visa, so they can send the authorization to the Peruvian Consulate in that country.
If you have chosen to claim your visa at the Peruvian Consulate in London, please ask for an appointment at email@example.com
Applicants must bring:
- Valid passport (machine readable / with barcode)
- Visa Application form fully filled in and signed
- 1 colour photograph (passport size, white background)
- Flight ticket or reservation, stating dates of arrival to Peru.
- A letter from your employer confirming your employment status and the nature of your activities in Peru and the a letter of the Peruvian counterpart company signed by the company's representative, including Peruvian ID number ( DNI, in case of Peruvian nationals) or passport number and / or Foreigner's Identity Card number (Carnet de Extranjería, for foreigners)
A person who is already in Peru could request the change of his or her immigration status to the DIGEMIN, without having to leave the country.