Foreign nationals wishing to do business in Peru must obtain a business visa, unless the country of origin of the citizen has an agreement with the Peruvian government to allow travel to Peru without a business visa for this purpose. This Visa is mandatory for anyone who is going to conclude a contract.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
- Valid passport.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Letter from the foreign company stating the purpose and duration of the visit, and that the company has sufficient financial capacity to cover all expenses of applicant during the stay in Peru.
- When travel is tied to a specific national counterpart in Peru: letter from the Peruvian company, stating the reason and duration of visit, and that the company has sufficient financial support to cover the expenses of the applicant.
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.