Foreign nationals wishing to do business in Peru must obtain a business visa, unless the country of origin of the applicant has an agreement with the Peruvian government to allow travel to Peru without a business visa . This visa is mandatory for anyone who is going to conclude a contract, provide technical support, training and similar activities.
- Complete the form provided by the Peruvian consulate: BUSINESS VISA FORM DGC 005. Download and save document before completing form on PDF (digitally, please do not print form).
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months).
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or flight reservation).
- Letter from the foreign company with the following information:
- Purpose of trip, length of stay, proof of sufficient funds of company to cover all expenses of the applicant during the stay in Peru.
- When travel is tied to a specific Peruvian company in Peru: letter from the Peruvian company with similar information as above.
- One (1) passport size colour photo (added
to form BUSINESS VISA FORM DGC 005). Be advised that your photo must meet Australian
Government requirements and International Civil Aviation Organisation
(ICAO) standards. Self-taken photos with a mobile phone camera will not be
- Australian permanent residents must also provide their VEVO.