Foreign nationals wishing to visit Perú and who require a visa according to their country of origin
, can request a tourist visa for recreational activities. This migratory quality does not allow to live or work in Peru, nor guarantee entry.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
- Present a valid passport.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Hotel reservation or letter of invitation.
- Bank statement showing economic solvency.
- One (1) passport size colour photograph.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US dollar in local currency.
For local currency equivalents, see section
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the formalities of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- It is necessary to hand in the requirements at least 15 days prior to the trip.
This information answers general cases. If you require specific information not answered in this page please access to Frequent Questions or consult the Consular Offices.