The Business Visa is intended for those who enter the country, without the desire for residence and for the purpose of conducting business, legal or similar arrangements. They are allowed to sign contracts or transactions.
It is not allowed to conduct remunerated or profitable activities neither is it allowed to receive an income of Peruvian source, except income as the head of a company which is located in Peru or honorary fees as conference members or international consultants, by virtue of an contract which does not exceed thirty (30) consecutive or accumulated days in a period of twelve (12) months.
GERMAN AND EUROPEAN CITIZENS OF SCHENGEN SPACE
According to D.S. No. 058-2015-RE citizens of the EU member states, which belong to the Schengen area are exempt from the requirements of a temporary business visa.
CITIZENS OF INDIA AND CHINA
According to the supreme decrete No. 069-2016 RE and the supreme decrete No. 06-2017 RE, citizens of the People´s Republic of China and citizens of India are exempt from the requirement of a temporary tourist visa, as long as they fulfill one of the following conditions:
- Holders of a visa, with at least six (6) months of validity, for the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Australia or of a state that belongs to the Schengen area.
- Having a permanent residency in the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Australia or of a state that belongs to the Schengen area.
The maximum duration of stay is one hundred eighty (180) days, spent in a continuous visit or in consecutive visits, during the period of one year.
NON-GERMAN AND EUROPEAN CITIZENS OF THE SCHENGEN AREA WITH HABITUAL RESIDENCE IN GERMANY
Citizens of other nationalities should consult the "List of countries that require a visa to enter Peru
". This may only be granted at Peruvian consular offices in your country of origin or residence.
- Fill out the visa application form (DGC 005).
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate after the delivery of the requirements.
- Presentation of valid passport. Passport must have at least 6 months of validity and at least 3 empty pages.
- Copy of the round trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Letter of solvency issued by the foreign company or the association which sends the applicant to Peru, specifying the reason of the visit and the duration. Furthermore it must include, that sufficient economic support is issued in order to meet the expenses of the applicant during his/her stay in Peru.
- Letter issued by the Peruvian company, in case the visit has an Peruvian counterpart, specifying the reason and the duration. As well it must include, that sufficientt economic support is issued in order to meet the expenses of the applicant during his/her stay in Peru.
- One (1) photo, passport size, coloured with white background.
- Payment of the consular fee (this payment is neither reimbursable nor transferable).
The maximum duration of the business visa is 183 days (not extendable) and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The presentation of the visa application and the required documentation does not guarantee the issuing of a visa. Every application is evaluated individually by the Peruvian consulate.
- During the application process the presentation of additional documents may be required.