Foreign nationals wishing to visit Peru anq require a visa, according to their country of origin
, may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes. This migratory status does not admit the purpose of immigration, permanent residence or development of remunerated activities.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005).
- Show document that accredits the residence in the United States.
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Hotel booking; or tour package booking; or invitation letter legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru (any of these documents);
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Show financial solvency: present recent copy of last quarter's bank statement recent copy of your bank statement. Must show consistent income and positive balance.
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US Dollar in local currency
For local currency equivalents , see section
- Scan the documents indicated in the Requirements section (numerals 1 to 7) and send the files in a single email to: email@example.com.
- In case the evaluation of the presented documentation turns out to be satisfactory, the Department of Visas will report to the solicitor the date and hour of the personal interview.
- After the personal interview and, if considered proper, you will be asked to pay the consular fee in order to proceed with the issuance of the required Visa.
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- This information responds to general cases. If you require specific information not resolved on this page, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.