Foreign nationals wishing to do business in Peru must obtain a business visa, unless the country of origin of the citizen has an agreement with the Peruvian government to allow travel to Peru without a business visa for this purpose. This Visa is mandatory for anyone who is going to conclude a contract.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005).
- Show document that accredits the residence in the United States.
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Letter from the company stating the purpose of visit, duration of the same, and that he has sufficient economic support to cover all expenses during the stay in Peru.
- Letter from the Peruvian company, where travel is tied to a specific national counterpart, stating the reason and time thereof, and that he has sufficient financial support to cover his expenses.
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US dollar in local currency.
For local currency equivalents , see section
- Scan the documents indicated in the Requirements section (numerals 1 to 6) and send the files in a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case the evaluation of the presented documentation turns out to be satisfactory, the Department of Visas will report to the solicitor the date and hour of the personal interview.
- After the personal interview and, if considered proper, you will be asked to pay the consular fee in order to proceed with the issuance of the required Visa.
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- This information responds to general cases. If you require specific information not resolved on this page, write to email@example.com.