Foreign nationals wishing to visit Peru anq require a visa, according to their country of origin
, may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes. This migratory status does not admit the purpose of immigration, permanent residence or development of remunerated activities.
DGC-005 Formulario Solicitud de Visa (Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate)
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee for the receipt of documents, this payment is not REFUNDABLE or TRANSFERABLE
- A written application, addressed to the Consulate General of Peru in Caracas - Venezuela, explaining their visit, address, telephone number, time, and place of residence in the Republic of Peru.
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Consulate General of Peru (appointment).
- Copy of the Venezuelan Identity Card (Resident and / or Venezuelan)
- Present the current passport and a copy of it.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Hotel booking; or tour package booking; or invitation letter legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru (any of these documents);
- One (1) passport size colour photograph.
- Show economic solvency: Recent copy of the last three months of your bank account statement.
- Criminal record: request the Venezuelan official document duly legalized and apostilled, to the Ministry of Popular Power for Interior Relations, Justice and Peace, as well as to the Ministry of People's Power for Foreign Affairs (competent authorities).
Before filling out form DGC-005, be sure to read carefully and fill in all fields with correct and accurate information. Once the form is received, no change or modification will be allowed.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US Dollar in local currency
For local currency equivalents , see section
- Visa application fees are not refundable in any case.
- The presentation of the visa application and the required documentation do not guarantee the automatic granting of a visa. Each application is individually evaluated by the Consulate General of Peru.
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- The purchase of an air ticket destined to Peru will not condition the result of the visa application process in any way.
- If your visa application is approved, you will be called within 5 working days to inform you of the date and time of your appointment.
- The Consulate General of Peru reserves the reasons why your visa application does not qualify