Religious Visas have to be requested in Peru. In order to apply for this type of visa you need to contact:
Dirección General de Migraciones y Naturalización – DIGEMIN
(Peruvian General Directorate of Immigration and Naturalization)
Avenida España 730, Breña, Lima
Phone: 332-1268/ 330-4066
Once the visa has been authorized by the Peruvian immigration authorities, the religious visa can be issued by any of our consulates abroad. You need to inform the immigration authorities in which consulate you would be able to claim your visa, so they can send the authorization to the Peruvian Consulate in that country.
If you have chosen to claim your visa at the Peruvian Consulate in London, please ask for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must bring:
- Valid passport (machine readable / with barcode)
- Visa Application form fully filled in and signed
- 1 colour photograph (passport size, white background)
- Flight ticket or reservation, stating dates of arrival to Peru.
- The visa is issued free of charge.