Foreign nationals wishing to visit Peru anq require a visa, according to their country of origin
, may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes. This migratory status does not admit the purpose of immigration, permanent residence or development of remunerated activities.
Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate.
Present a valid passport.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Hotel booking; or tour package booking; or invitation letter legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru (any of these documents);
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Show financial solvency: recent copy of your bank statement.
- Police Record issued in the place of residence.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US Dollar in local currency
For local currency equivalents , see section
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- Processing time: Up to 2 weeks.