Foreign nationals wishing to visit Peru and require a visa, according to their country of origin
, may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes. This migratory status does not admit the purpose of immigration, permanent residence or development of remunerated activities.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate.
- Present a valid passport.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Hotel booking; or tour package booking; or invitation letter legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru (any of these documents);
The photos (identity card or passport size) that you must present are a printed and a digital in format .jpg (minimum 10 kb and maximum 18kb). Both of them must be the same and will be given the day you start your visa application (not sent by email). The photos must be original (taken in a photo studio and not by cell phone) with white background (not blue / black, etc.), front (not side) without glasses (as should find in any official document). The digital photo must be in a CD or USB.
- Show financial solvency: recent copy of your bank statement.
Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US dollar in local currency.
For local currency equivalents , see section
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.
- If they are several persons who will realize the procedure, each one separately must have their respective original receipt of deposit (payment is individual).
This information answers general cases. If you require specific information not answered in this page please access to Frequent Questions or consult the Consular Offices.