Foreign nationals wishing to visit Peru anq require a visa, according to their country of origin
, may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes. This migratory status does not admit the purpose of immigration, permanent residence or development of remunerated activities.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate.
Present a valid passport.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Hotel booking; or tour package booking; or invitation letter legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru (any of these documents);
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Show financial solvency: Recent bank account statement.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US Dollar in local currency
For local currency equivalents , see section
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.