Foreign nationals wishing to visit Peru and require a visa, according to their country of origin
, may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes. This migratory status does not admit the purpose of immigration, permanent residence or development of remunerated activities.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
Present a valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months at the time to enter the country).
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
Proof of legal residence in the United States (For example, Original Green Card, US Visa, (Tourism visas are not accepted)).
- Any of these documents: hotel booking; or tour package booking; or invitation letter legalized; lodging letter - Consulate format (download format).
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Show financial solvency: Recent copy of the last 3 bank statements.
- Have an email address.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
- Personal interview, scheduled by the Peruvian consulate.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US Dollar in local currency.
All requirements except for payment consular fee must be submit by mail at 13601 Preston Rd. Suite E-650, Dallas, TX 75240 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you choose to send all the documents by e-mail attach the documents scanned as PDF file and the 2 photographs as JPG file).
Once your application is received, a consular agent will contact you to arrange an appointment (it may take 3 to 5 work days). The visa is issued the same day of the appointment.
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.