Foreign nationals wishing to do business in Peru must obtain a business visa, unless the country of origin of the citizen has an agreement with the Peruvian government to allow travel to Peru without a business visa for this purpose. This Visa is mandatory for anyone who is going to conclude a contract.
- Fill out the form provided by the Peruvian consulate. (DGC 005)
- Present a valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months at the time to enter the country).
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Round Trip ticket to Peru (ticket, electronic ticket or reservation).
- Letter from the company stating the purpose of visit, duration of the same, and that he has sufficient economic support to cover all expenses during the stay in Peru.
- Letter from the Peruvian company, where travel is tied to a specific national counterpart, stating the reason and time thereof, and that he has sufficient financial support to cover his expenses.
- Two (2) passport size colour photographs.
- Have an email address.
- Payment of the corresponding consular fee.
|30.00 Consular Soles (*)|
(*) A Consular Sol is approximately equivalent to one US dollar in local currency.
All requirements except for payment consular fee must be submit by mail at 13601 Preston Rd. Suite E-650, Dallas, TX 75240 or by e-mail to email@example.com
(If you choose to send all the documents by e-mail attach the documents scanned as PDF file and the 2 photographs as JPG file).
Once your application is received, a consular agent will contact you to arrange an appointment (it may take 3 to 5 work days). The visa is issued the same day of the appointment.
- The submission of the visa application and supporting documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa. Each application is assessed individually by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the proceedings of the application, it may be required the submission of additional requirements.